Chipnut Cookies = ♥

A week back, like usual, my sister-in-law will bake cookies/cake/pie whenever she free and I'm as her helper and learner will always be there. My hubby love bakery too but the eat part only. haha!






Here's the recipe for Chipnut Cookies. Personally I like it very much and serve best with milk.

A :
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

B:
1 cup Nestum
1 cup chocolate chip
1 cup chopped peanut ( I use almond )

C:
150gm butter 
150gm castor sugar

D:
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence


  1. Sieve A, add in B. Set aside
  2. Cream C till light and fluffy. Add in D and stir well. Then, add A and stir
  3. Take 1 tsp dough and place on greased baking pan.
  4. Bake at 175 Celsius for 10-15mins.
Bakes 5 dozens small cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks