2014 a Brand New Year


Hello, 2014! I'm so excited to paint this new year with lots of colour.
It is the best time to set new goals at the beginning of the year. I personally think resolutions must be something achievable and realistic.

This year, I decided to break it into 5 important parts:

Family
After I've been through the loss of family members, I must spend more time with them. I'm sure they will be happy to see me talking/visiting them.

  • If I'm not able to phone my parents every single, at least I text message them daily.
  • Maintain a good relationships with in laws, siblings and hubby. Well, toleration, respect and understanding  are the key to succeed. 
  • Be content = happy
  • Visit relatives in Malacca this CNY
  • Get a baby this year? (planning)


Health
I learnt, without money is hard but without a healthy body and mind is worst than anything.

  • Try to sleep early everyday instead of 2am everyday. Terrible! 
  • Sleep early & wake up early. Early bird always earn more than late bird 
  • Start to love my health because money can't buy me a life or a 100% good health.
  • Exercise regularly. Loss 5 kg of fats?
  • No more supper.


Beauty
Whether is makeup, skincare, clothings.... keep everything simple without burden my wallet.
Keep an eye on my little bloggie.

  • Finished up my current skincare before shifting to the next brand
  • Don't prick my acne/face when I'm boring
  • Buy what I need instead of follow the hype and ended up with " I Hate this product"
  • Do a 2months cosmetics clean up in my vanity drawers/boxes.
  • Blog regularly. Instead of just reviews, I'll add in more interesting topics.
  • Leave comments on each blog post I've read. 


Savings
Continue my 2013 routine. I find that set an amount of $ or a percentage of you month ly income, keep it in bank is such a life savior. Whether the money will be used or not, just save it. By the end of the year, you will  astonish,how much you've save from the nonsense buying.

Travel
The best activities throughout the entire year. Haha. It might just me or everyone.
Have a nice vacation with my hubby. We missed our vacation in 2013 because we were too busy with our wedding and family business.

  • I plan to visit Taiwan this year, but the schedule clashed with my in-laws trip. Will see how
  • Visit to KL again this year. Friends meet up, I'm on top of the world.
  • A short local trip (1,2,3 days is just fine for me)

It sounds easy but if I didn't follow I might loss my steps. 
Lastly, plan your time well, step by step. Don't rush, I'm sure all the resolutions can be achieved.
I'll monitor my goals from time to time and make sure it gets done by the end of this year.

Have you planned your 2014 resolutions? 



1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions! I definitely have a few of mines on your list! =]

    http://www.girlwearsgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks