February Highlight 2014


February is certainly a good month, a month with love and joy and presents.....
I have red packets during the Chinese New Year, seeing Chinese Hokkien worship using sugar cane, my birthday, making an egg stand still, hauling Kiehl's skincare, Fuzhou red rice wine noodles, Puma bag from hubby, popiah, badminton/sports with hubby, Valentines presents exchange with hubby, eating Valentines day donuts with my mother-in-law, eating homemade Nyonya kuih, a heart vintage key pendant and some memories during my working days in ex-company.

This month, I didn't upload a monthly favorite post because for me, I love everything this month, so I decided to do a highlight with photos. Photos is always the best illustrator.But just in case you are really curious what are the items I favor the most this month, here's the list:-

I will include my reviews for some items in March.

- Simple Cleansing Sets (hit pan)
- Kiehl's Mid Night Recovery Elixir
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Pencil # Dark Brown
- Clarisonic Mia + Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam
- Clinelle Oil Free Smoothing Compact # Ivory
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

Though February is the shortest month, I think I've enjoyed it to the fullest and it is absolutely fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks