Empties: Mainly Skincare + Short Reviews


Hello.... it has been a month I did not blog, well, sometimes I just need a break for holiday and get myself recharge with more positives energies! woo~~

Since it is the new month, I thought to start my blog post with products empties and then I will have more posts coming up. 


1. Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturizer
- this stuff is amazing, I used it for quite awhile and I think this is my 3rd tube. I like how it moisturize my skin without leaving any stickiness/oil residue. Skin feels hydrates but not oily, most important is it gives a nice matte finish and pores do look better.

2. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - HERE (I've reviewed it in my previous post)
- amazing texture and heals/lightens acne scars and pigmentation

3. Cellnique Advance Bio Renewal Masque
- my 3rd jar, I like how it unclogs my pores, it is a scrub mask. You apply it onto face, leave it for 5-10mins,
wet your palm, massage and rinse off.  I don't recommend it uses on sensitive skin as it contains AHA. Upon application, a mild tingling sensation is normal, so no worries. I find it helps brightens the complexion too. Skin feels really, really smooth after that. Down side, quite pricey.

4. Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment - HERE ( I've reviewed it awhile back)
- saviour for the skin disaster aka zits

5. Cellnique D'sensi Calming Gel Cream
- good for dry, dehydrated, itchy, sensitive skin. Sooth my skin during its disaster time especially travelling and cold, dry season. Normally I use this at night, overall it is a great product. I used to love this very much, but as my skin condition changes, I only use it during night time. Down side, quite pricey.

6. Kose Moisture Skin Repair
7. Kose Infinity Astringent
8. Kose Infinity Pure Advance Essence Lotion I
 - HERE ( review for Kose items)

9. Cosmecnique Bio-oxygen Mousse Cleanser - HERE ( I've reviewed it awhile back)
- very gentle, mild yet effective cleanser. I'm currently addicted with mousse cleanser, I think they cleanse well and less hassle.

That's all for my empties. Good thing, bye for the empties, yay for the new skincare items and more reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks